Thursday, May 04, 2006

Putting on weight, how dare you!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy - growing. Well would you believe it I went down to the clinic to day and there were other small people like me, I was made to remove my clothes (in public mind you) and placed on some scales. I am proud to announce I weighed in at 8lb 4oz, not bad for 5 weeks old I thought. They said I was putting on weight, how dare they.

I was a bit annoyed they thought I was a boy, just because I wasn't in pink!

My Father (the ugly one of the 2 feeders) has called me the senf monster (senf being German mustard) just because of the contents of my nappy, I ask you, is there no dignity. Anyway, I got my own back as I deposited a portion on his hand, and gave him a cheeky grin at the same time.

Must fly, got some sleeping to do out doors in the sunshine and then it will be feeding time again, yippee. I eat SMA Gold, perhaps that stands for Senf Monsters Ars.... now then !!!

No comments: